Careers at Merritt Financial
Submit your resume
We are currently hiring for the following position: Administrative Assistant
Are you looking to be part of a fast growing, young and innovative company?!! At Merritt Financial, you’ll find opportunities, resources and the support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our finance company is concerned with more than the bottom line; we are committed to your success and invested in your future. We’re an entrepreneurial, Vaughan based company realizing business in various financial sectors, specializing in retail lending of automotive, Motorsport, leisure and add to that, residential and commercial mortgages throughout Ontario. When you join our team, you will experience the best in our field.
About the position:
Under the supervision of the General Manager, this position entails developing our business through customer communication, building and maintaining on-line presence through social media and e-business coordination. Other duties include data entry, payroll, expense tracking, invoicing, and record management. Most of our senior Associates started in this position.
This position is responsible for:
- Maintaining our website and social media accounts
- Monitoring the on-line management of Merritt’s website
- Develop and manage email marketing activities and campaigns for the inside and outside sales associates, using existing and developing new client data.
- Manage and coordinate online advertising programs (Google Ad Words, Ad Sense, etc.)
- Learn the tools, systems and resources provided.
- Present yourself professionally at all times.
- Book keeping for accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Financial record keeping.
- Responsible for maintaining client information/database/filing system, providing support to other industries/department as applicable, handling internal/external client inquiries, managing new hire requirements, maintaining workstation manuals, tracking and ordering supplies
- Managing all facsimile, filing, photocopying, mail requirements and arrangements for couriers and hand-deliveries
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude at all times.
- Must be proficient on QuickBooks, MS Office and Excel
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Consistently deliver high quality customer service.
- Promote and support a team model of doing business.
- Conduct business ethically and with integrity.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Embrace training and coaching.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and resolve problems independently.
Please forward your resume with Cover letter detailing your unique skills and as to how you qualify for this position.